Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dragging the bubblegum chain.

Even though it may seem that way, I'm not dragging the chain at all.

I have been working quite hard on Jeff and Greg's bubblegum stories, and I had originally planned to post them as blogs, but now my ambition is to write them into a book instead.

So, I plan on just rabbiting on (no problem there) for another couple of chapters, and then if it's still flowing easily and I'm still enjoying the task and assuming the boys have no dramas with the way I'm representing them, I'll investigate how to go about it.

Unfortunately, I'm not willing to trade off sexual favours with publishers, so that means I'll have to borrow a bulldozer from somewhere and just show them what's what. Simple.

In the mean time, I may have to bug a few of you to read portions as a reality check. So consider yourselves warned.

In other news: Up the Rabbitohs!

No comments: