Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Does this make you want to punch on too?

I thought you'd enjoy these two notes that were intercepted recently by my Jeffrey.
He had a giggle at them in class and for reason(s) unknown even to himself, deposited them in his draw, which doubles as a waste paper bin on most days.

But never mind that, a system's a system.
Although I must remark that a Lebanese system bears precious little resemblance to a German system at all.
Nevertheless, it's still far superior to a Sicilian one.
More about that later.

Upon reading these notes, I asked him why he hadn't got these girls up in front of the class to write this nonsense on the board so that everyone else could correct their spelling and grammar.
Learning in action, you see.
He assured me that kids today would refuse to do so and would tell me to GGF.
But could they spell GGF?
Well, certainly they could never use 3 capital letters in one week, let alone in one go.


NOTE 1

Bec and mitchel got a bit close yesterday holding hands I think they even walked home together cause she wasent on the bus so who knows what went on???

NOTE 2

tahlia look at bec she is getting close to mitchell now bout 5 minuts ago she was wid brendon.



haha I no, men carlie were just saying a new guy what new guy I wanna see the new guy weres the new guy


no like, shes sitting with a new guy aww yer shes a slut it was jane who told her that i wanna punch on with her but see she wont evan look at me because she knows i will punch on with her lol



OMG I think I wanna punch on with them.


Footnote: "tahlia" is a Roosters supporter... but it's impolitis of me to condemn her for that.
Or is it just common sense?

2 comments:

gretchenaro said...

omg sim, i no! i cant belief the way kidz these days. i just so want to punch on with them. whatever the f that meens!

Auntie Simone said...

I think it means that they plan to have 12 different children to 13 different fathers by the time they're
30.