Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lifting the red and green curse.

We (Adrian, Jeff and I) went into the city today for Yum Cha at The Golden Harbour Restaurant.

Also to pay our respects at the usual pit stops on our lap of the city.
Adyar, Vienna Cafe, the 2nd floor ladies toilets in QVB (home to the tiled floor I'd like to copy as a quilt one day), JB Hifi, Paddy's markets, Jurlique, the cross stitch shop (moved)...(bastards), various other book shops and an assortment of charmingly pointless Korean knick knack shops.

I do miss the final stop of Utopia since it's moved up stream.
It used to finish things off nicely.
Watching the kids in there bullying each other into conforming to the peer acceptable alternative tastes was always entertaining.

So, here is a pic of my consumer Holy Grail for the day.
My $4 trophy.
A glory-glorious red and green bunny phone case.

So, my hunter gatherer instinct having been satisfied, it is now my hope that the curse which has clearly been placed on Souths, may soon be lifted due to this purchase.
God knows, the $1.5 million purchase of Craig Wing did bugger all to help.
And my beautiful phone cover has already lasted more than 8 minutes, innit.

No comments: