Thursday, April 3, 2008

Copy of a Poppy Cat.


So, apparently either while I'm asleep or at work, Alice logs on and reads this blog too. I knew leaving the radio on for the cats would have long term consequences. They probably know a good deal more about current affairs than I do. Poor bastards.

Imagine my surprise when I returned home from a particularly harrowing day at work to discover Alice sitting in the study at bird o'clock, pretending to be Poppy.

Methinks she read my last blog, was driven insanely jealous by my praise for her little sister, and after having obviously recently watched "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" while we were all at work, decided to get herself a piece of the action.

Judge for yourself. Intellectually fueled sibling rivalry or cat just sitting on stuff with tongue out.

No comments: