Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Correction.

A few months ago when I posted my blog detailing proceedings for my funeral, I told you that I didn't know anyone who shares my spiritual beliefs AND makes money from doing so.

This statement has since become absolute bollocks.

Her name is Eve Adam (yes for real) and her qualifications are as follows:

  • she has a bizarre blend of interesting yet reasonable beliefs (except that one about DNA/Palladians and the Middle East)
  • she is my friend
  • she is a Pisces
  • she really doesn't like the name George
  • she can belly dance
  • she is a militant vegan yet is a strong advocate of human organ transplantation
  • she is now qualified as a civil celebrant
  • she has already agreed to do it providing she still has breath in her own lungs
So let it be written, so let it be done.

No comments: