Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Serious stuff.

People, something has happened within my family of a most serious and alarming nature.

One who walks among us has made a claim, which if true, will shortly see me blogging in a state of humiliated contrition.

So earnest is my desire to witness this travesty for myself, that I intend to rise far earlier than is usually necessary come Friday.
This will allow me to complete my jobs if plenty of time in order to film said spectacle from a cosy distance.

My anguish as I type this is quite extreme, I can assure you.
But fear not, I am woman and I shall endure.

It cannot be true. It must not.

3 comments:

clairbear said...

Don't tell me Jeff is going to start jogging.

Auntie Simone said...

LOL He's actually jogging on the treadmill as I type this.

He's the least of my concerns.

It's the other one.

John Patten said...

Hrm, I have no idea. If this doesn't involve people dressed as teddy bears then my wild guess will have been totally wasted.