Saturday, March 29, 2008

Viz gems

One day, I plan to own the perfect number plates...VIZ 666.
I can't be arsed thinking this morning, so I'm simply going to share a few gems from my beloved VIZ magazine.
Oh, hey look, a list...whaddya know.

  • Yesterday, whilst shopping at Tesco, I saw a sign which read "Mum of the Year 2006. Enter Your Mum Now!" I was so disgusted I vomited. Come on Tesco, clean up your act or get out of town. PS Would this have been better with a photo of the sign?

  • I recently bought a bottle of brown sauce which carried the warning "Do not use if seal is broken". As soon as I opened it, the seal broke, immediately rendering it unusable. I wonder how many other innocent shoppers, especially pensioners, have fallen for this evil scam?

  • To make a pot of supermarket coleslaw go further, simply grate carrot, some cabbage and an onion into the tub, then add some mayonnaise.

And that's what comes from people (Adrian) leaving stuff lying around near the computer. Just be glad I didn't reach that centimetre further and grab Jeff's superannuation report instead.

Ho hum.

No comments: